Best CMA Coaching Center In Kerala
Highest Number of Selections in CMA Foundation, CMA Intermediate, CMA Final
The CMA Foundation exam is open to students who have completed 10+2. The CMA Foundation test is held twice a year, in June and December, by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Candidates who have completed the CMA Foundation are eligible to get registered for CMA Intermediate course.
Candidates who have successfully completed the CMA Foundation course are eligible to enroll in the CMA Intermediate course. However they are exempt from the Foundation exams if they have a graduate degree ie, Candidates having a graduate degree can directly enter into CMA Intermediate
Candidates who have successfully completed the CMA Intermediate course are eligible to
enrol in the CMA Final course. There are eight papers in total, divided into two groups.
About Unicus Academy
Thousands of students join UNICUS every year in the hopes of pursuing their dream of becoming a professional. We’ve been preparing students for professional courses such as CA, CS, and CMA in order to help them become world-class professionals. We endeavour hard to provide the ideal sessions possible by using a variety of well-designed course structures and guarantee that we leave no stone unturned in developing them into highly sought-after professionals who will use their expertise to serve the public.
Our other attractions include:
- Expert instructors will guide you throughout the study period.
- Help Assistant Forum to express your wants and concerns, as well as to interact with special instructors.
- Study materials, notes and other resources geared toward exams
- Practical tests to assess students’ time management skills, identify gaps in knowledge, and prepare them for exams with increased confidence.
- Unlimited views for recorded classes
- In-house professors with extensive experience and a reputation. We strive to provide the finest sessions through an array of well-designed course structures and an excellent faculty pool.
UNICUS is a one stop solution for all your learning needs.
This is one of the most reputed profession and not demanding stringent working hours and hence Companies secretaries are able to make a proper balance between their professional and personal life.So that CS Course is considered more attractive.
Average annual salary of CS may start from Rs.6 Lakh per annum
Company Secretary is a professional course with 3 years duration.
Candidates intending to register for CS professional should have passed both modules of CS Executive with 50% aggregate and 40% individually in each paper.
Yes it is mandatory. Students can enroll for articleship after getting registered as CS Final student.
Unique comprehensive Coaching to achieve success
Introducing the most advanced learning platform for CA,CS and CMA students where our unique training methods focuses on the pathway to success.